In addition to using TripProximity as an embedded part of the Greenrope CRM platform, you can now have your own widget on your website as a VISIT US page (replacing a static map or enhancing a contact us page that just has a form, an address or phone contact.
Benefit for your Company
- Add a VISIT US page to your site to streamline getting to you
- Less time for your team spent on the “where should I stay” calls
- Allows you to benefit economically from the travel bookings from your visitors
Benefit for your Visitors
- Your address is already filled in to the smart trip tool
- They can get driving directions to your offices and book hotels nearby, with guaranteed lowest rates
- They choose their favorite hotel brand and can also rent a car and book air tickets
Power your Events
- Event attendees can book their hotel nearby the event venue in one click
- Date and venue information for event is automatically filled in
- Reduces the need to negotiate blocked space at hotels nearby
Benefit for your Community
- Solutionz donates 10% of its revenues to your charity of choice annually based on bookings made
- If you would like to have this program fully benefit your favorite cause, they will up the ante to 25% in lieu of the normal 10% royalty paid to you for bookings made
- Solutionz does all of the tracking work
Test it out. Experience the magic of proximity-based hotel booking.
Imagine this use case
You replace your static Google map on your site with the smart map version of TripProximity. Now visitors can see your location on a map, book hotels nearby, get driving directions and even rent a car or get an airline ticket if need be. Your marketing team decides to just put VISIT US as the navigation to the tool on your home page since you have so many visitors and every week multiple team members are having to get distracted with the “Where should I stay?” question.
Customize and install your own smart trip tool in minutes. Click on the button at the right to get started.
Have an enterprise system and would like to embed TripProximity just as Greenrope has done with their Complete CRM?
Need more information before getting started?
Add the smart trip widget to your website or blog for proximity-based hotel search, mapping and driving directions to your company. Offer visitors what they need when they need it.
When you have visitors to your office, that can often result in an overnight stay. Doesn’t it make sense to bring hotel availability and booking closer to their ‘reason’ for the trip? For the first time, you can help visitors to your venue easily answer the question: “Where should I stay?” With TripProximity, your site becomes a 24-hour concierge that provides an integrated answer: “at a hotel nearby.”
Make your map smarter
If you have a map on your site, make it smarter by adding the TripProximity smart trip tool that begins with a map, but adds hotel booking (I’m staying), driving directions (I’m driving) and optional air booking (I’m flying). Your visitor never has to remember where you are located, as we pre-populate the widget with your information automatically.
Better service to your visitors
If you have a simple CONTACT US page, make it smarter by transforming it into a VISIT US page. By integrating the TripProximity widget those that visit your location save time planning the logistics of their trip. And you save time answering “where should I stay?”
No matter the reason
Whether the visitor is one of your clients or prospects, or a board member or advisor, the smart trip widget provides easy booking of hotels nearby your facility. And the traveler gets to choose properties that meet their proximity, brand, price and amenity preferences.
Make Giving Back Easy
With TripProximity, every trip can matter to the charities you support. A percentage of the proceeds from travel bookings made on your site are given to your charity of choice annually.
Lead your category: be the first to enhance your visitors’ total experience. And be known as the innovator that adds to the bottom line while also supporting your favorite charities.
Comments are closed.