Click on the section to view the elements of the Implementation Plan
Oxlos will be our Marquis Partner in the Event Managment space.
- Automatic upgrade to Level 3, a $999 value with unlimited use of our SmartNavigation and SmartConcierge tools
- Dedicated account team providing monthly marketing support (in addition to tech support and analytics review)
- First access to major enhancements, with most favored nations pricing if there is a fee for the capabilities
- Membership on our Product Council to help shape product roadmap and priorities
- Case study featured on our website
- Inclusion of all of your events on our partner site, MyPatriotMarketplace
- Assignment of a point person that works with our marketing team on the recommended placement of the tool(s) on your site and Facebook page
- Press release about the participation in the program
- Participation in monthly review call to review placement and communication recommendations
- Participation as a Channel Partner of Solutionz (referring the use of the tool to the venues and speakers that you work with)
- Contribution of ideas to the Product Council
- Addition of smart trip tool to your CONTACT US page on your corporate site within one week of registering as a Marquis Partner (this can be used to socialize the tool)
[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”New Revenues and Donations”]As our first major events client, we have put you in our Marquis Partner Program.
For every booking made via the SmartTrip tools, Oxlos will earn a royalty and a donation to your favorite charity, based on our gross revenues from bookings. This is paid to you roughly 45 days after each event has concluded (our revenues are accrued when the guest checks out).
Additionally, if any of your speakers, event venues or other partners/supporters elect to use TripProximity or our TravelingToGive™ program on their site, blog or Facebook page, if they set up an account and use our tools, you will receive a royalty on their first year’s bookings.
We will make a payment to you quarterly for any other bookings made by you or by your referred partners.
- 50% revenue share on all booking activity for the first year (25% to Oxlos and 25% to your charity of choice), then reverting to 2x our standard terms (20% to Oxlos and 20% to your charity of choice)
- 20% revenue share for the first year on all external referrals, which is 2x our standard channel partner terms
[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”Reduced impact on your team”]Whether helping out speakers or attendees, invariably someone has to answer the logistics questions.
As you do more and more events in more locations, this can be a real drain on your team.
Let TripProximity’s smart trip and smart concierge tools help streamline answering questions for speakers and attendees. You can create a different tool for speakers that has the concierge page just for them, with the frequently asked questions about the event venue and the event itself. The same for attendees. You can have one for regular attendees and one for VIPs. Their tool can be customized just for them, without website programming for each change![/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”Adding Value”]In addition to life enriching content, Oxlos provides value for its speakers and your event attendees, just by getting them all together. Proximity based trip planning and our curated concierge tool is a unique approach for Lifesurge to continue the process of adding value.
- Attendees not familiar with the facility need maps, estimated driving time and directions and information about what is nearby
- Those from out of town, need a hotel room and possibly a car rental and air tickets
- Those that want to participate in multi-day events may also want a hotel room, to be as focused as possible on enriching their lives through your optional programs
[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Getting Started” icon=”icon icon-flag2″][boc_accordion_section rounded=”yes” with_bgr=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”The Smart Trip Tool Components”]
This element of the Smart Trip tool gives the event attendee the ability to book a hotel in a single click, since the widget is pre-populated with the venue info and the event date. Hotel bookings are guaranteed to be the lowest published rate online. Solutionz provides a 110% best rate promise and will refund 110% of the difference for someone who finds a hotel room available cheaper on another site. We provide all traveler support, so you don’t have to.
In the US, 89% of all travel is by car. Driving directions are useful to event attendees (and speakers!) and estimating driving time makes it so much easier for them to be on time!
Even if they are local, all event attendees are not personally familiar with the event venue. This tab also provides smart car rental.
TripProximity provides the ability to buy airline tickets worldwide.
The Curated Concierge Tab
This is perhaps the most important element of the tool, as it can be used for just about anything that you need to communicate to speakers and attendees. You can even build a tool that has the travel tools turned off and just has the concierge tab information, so it can be used as SmartNavigation to information on many different sites (YouTube, Social Media sites, Partner and Speaker sites, event venue sites, etc.). And it is fully mobile enabled, so no need to build a special mobile app!
[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”How do we get started”]
We recommend that you create a unique landing page URL for the Smart Trip tool. This way you can embed that URL in your email and text communications for those that are confirmed.
Once the Smart Trip Tool is displayed, the user can choose to share the widget with friends/family.
The widget image can be linked back to the event ticket purchase page and you can mention that in the marketing message on the bottom (grey) line of the tool.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”How much time will it take?”]You will need to have the assistance of someone that has the credentials needed to update your website platform. Our team can assist with this if needed.
The activation process is very simple and should literally only take a few minutes to configure and install.
Once you have 2000 Facebook visitors, we can also add the SmartEvent tool to the Event Facebook page. We use a third party HTML editor, which is free. We can help you build up your following on Facebook.[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Marketing Smart Trip Planning” icon=”icon icon-lightbulb-o”][boc_accordion_section rounded=”yes” with_bgr=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”Marketing Tiles” is_open=”yes”][/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”Press Release Draft”]We will work with you to craft a press release for your implementations of TripProximity. You will be the first event site to launch smart trip planning.
We will help you craft engaging communications for social media and the press about how the tool will allow people to come from anywhere in the world to your events, simply and easily.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”Recommended Help Text”]We will assist you in drafting the help text for your event attendees, including the FAQs.
[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Tech Stuff” icon=”icon icon-tools2″][boc_accordion_section rounded=”yes” with_bgr=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”To be installed on your corporate website as a VISIT US page”]Oxlos can add the Smart Trip tool to your website as a VISIT US page. This will allow anyone that is traveling to your Bradenton offices, whether driving or flying to get driving directions and book a hotel nearby.
The instructions for adding this static widget to your corporate site can be found by clicking on the HDQ element at the top of the page.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”External System Interaction”]The TripProximity widget interacts with the following systems:
- Google Places for lookup of the venues and addresses in the address field
- Google Maps for lookup of the latitude/longitude of any address
Once the input from the widget is received, we pass a search string to our booking system. It contains:
- Brand to be displayed in the booking system
- Travel parameters
- Tracking information to provide reporting back to you for each event or for each placement of the tool
[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”CSS”]The widget has its own style sheet that governs the display of the widget within a container.
[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”Rules for Display”]The widget can be populated with event and venue information. Ideally, the widget needs the full address to do an accurate proximity lookup of the hotels nearby.
The date fields for events can be coupled with a business rule. For instance if you have an event that begins before noon, you may want to set the date of arrival to 1 day before the event begins. If the event ends after 3pm, you may want to set the date of departure to 1 day after the event.
Just a reminder, even if there is no address or a partial address (city/state), our new widget with the Google Places lookup can find the precise address of the venue or company that they are visiting (even a Starbucks or TopGolf! or finding a hotel near someone’s house that works from home). The user controls this by using the pencil tool on the address field to do their own lookup.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”Static Widgets versus Dynamic Widgets”]The static widget contains the following:
The dynamic widget does not load asynchronously. If you turn on the dynamic flag in the portal in the widget editor, it removes that line from the code snippet that is generated. If you try to install a dynamic widget directly into an HTML container on WordPress, it will NOT render.[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Legal Stuff” icon=”icon icon-book”][boc_accordion_section rounded=”yes” with_bgr=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”Our Values”]Solutionz and our partners agree to support these values:
- Clear communication at all levels
- Have the ability to implement innovative ideas and collaborate to drive change
- Work collaboratively, giving credit where credit is due
- Tenacity and willingness to do whatever is needed to succeed
- Embrace Servant Leadership
- Be purpose driven – giving of our time, talents and our treasures
Our commitment in fulfillment of this Agreement:
Our team brings a very strong work ethic and personal ethics that uphold honesty, confidentiality, trust and respect of others as keys to success. This includes holding all confidential information derived from the Company or its Prospects or Clients in confidence and not disclosing any information that is deemed confidential or proprietary.
I/We promise never to lie, cheat or steal and we will hold our associates and our partners accountable to this ethical standard. This includes not competing with the Company, nor circumventing the Company by working directly with its Customers and not through one of the Solutionz entities. It also includes honoring the Company’s intellectual property, work product and inventions.
I/We will say what we mean and mean what we say. This includes consistently honoring appointments, meetings, work deadlines, deliverables and commitments.
[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”The Agreement”]Our product is free to Oxlos (and any of your partners that elect to use it). Our agreement is online and is updated from time to time. It is largely in place to govern the obligations to your travelers (e.g privacy, etc.) by our inventory partner, Booking Holdings. A hardcopy version of the Agreement is available for your convenience. When changes are made, we advise our Clients via email to the email registered in our portal as your Primary Contact.
The economics on this Implementation page supercede the Royalty and Donation terms in the Enterprise Agreement. If there are any unique requirements for Oxlos discussed and agreed to verbally, it will be documented on this Implementation document.
We do not require a signature for the Agreement. Simply fill out the following form to register to be eligible for payment of the royalties and donations: