- You are a trusted resource for enterprise software companies – CRM, Calendaring, Contact Management, Sales Enablement, Ticketing & Registration/Event Tech
- You are a trusted resource for large B2B publishers of events, companies, venues that want to attract attendees/visitors face to face
- You work with non-profits and purpose driven companies to raise money for them to benefit one or more 501c3.
- Add value to your existing offering to your network with minimal investment of time – product can be activated in minutes or hours, not days, weeks and months
- Make money while you sleep
- Give your network the ability to make money and donations while they sleep
If you have been a channel partner of Solutionz Innovations prior to June 1, 2020, you will need to re-register and attend one of our training sessions. You should have received an email with the session dates. You can book them below:
- Read and agree to the Company Values and our Channel Partner Agreement
- Click on the Register button
- Solutionz will contact you within 1 business day to give you access to the TripProximity Portal, provide you your referral code for new clients and schedule training
- Sign up for one of our three training sessions the week of June 1 (see red link at the bottom of this page)
This diagram outlines our values, our culture and the legacy that we want to leave as a Company.
Solutionz expects our Channel Partners to support these values:
- Clear communication at all levels
- Have the ability to implement innovative ideas and collaborate to drive change
- Work collaboratively, giving credit where credit is due
- Tenacity and willingness to do whatever is needed to succeed
- Embrace Servant Leadership
- Be purpose driven – giving of your time, talents and your treasures
By registering as a Channel Partner of Solutionz,
the Channel Partner agrees that you have read
and understood these values.
You further agree to the following commitment in fulfillment of this Agreement:
Our team brings a very strong work ethic and personal ethics that uphold honesty, confidentiality, trust and respect of others as keys to success. This includes holding all confidential information derived from the Company or its Prospects or Clients in confidence and not disclosing any information that is deemed confidential or proprietary.
I/We promise never to lie, cheat or steal and we will hold our associates and our partners accountable to this ethical standard. This includes not competing with the Company, nor circumventing the Company by working directly with its Customers and not through one of the Solutionz entities. It also includes honoring the Company’s intellectual property, work product and inventions.
I/We will say what we mean and mean what we say. This includes consistently honoring appointments, meetings, work deadlines, deliverables and commitments.
Click image to download or read the Agreement online below.
These terms may change from time to time. Registered Channel Partners will be advised of changes to standard terms via the email registered with the Company.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”1.Services”]We will deliver to your Clients the Portal used to build, configure, modify and manage the Smart Trip Tools (“TripProximity Portal”) and the Smart Content and Navigation Tools for integration into their enterprise platforms, websites, social media pages and applications (“Implementation”).
The use of the portal is subject to our Privacy and General Terms and Conditions and our Enterprise or Non-Profit Agreements found HERE.
The client will be able to choose the activation type (do it yourself or do it for you) and their level, which drives compensation and service level. They may also choose the booking brand for the tool that their end travelers will see on the results pages. The default brand is TravelingToGive™.
Any fees for the various activation types and levels of service will apply as stated HERE.
Solutionz may from time to time introduce new products and services, including services of its sister company, The Game Changer Network. This includes the implementation of Game Changing Communities , websites and consulting services. Revenues from these products and services will yield a royalty to “Active Channel Partners”, which is defined as those Channel Partners have an average of 10 prospects with activity (emails, calls, meetings) per month and at least one completed sale from the final quarter of the previous year. This activity will be tracked and measured by the Solutionz team in HubSpot.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”2.Royalty”]
Channel Partner Model
If you are not a user of TripProximity on your own sites, but do refer others and receive a royalty, you are considered a Basic Channel Partner.
If you use the product and also receive a royalty for referrals, you are eligible for our Marquis Partner program. If you use the product and also receive a donation for referrals, you are eligible for our Platinum Partner program.
|Duration||1st year||As long as active as a client and/or producing minimum||As long as active as a client and/or producing minimum|
|Minimum Monthly||None||50 across all sites||50 across all sites|
Basic channel partners will receive monthly royalty for the first year of each of your active, registered customers in your Network. That payment will be based on receipt of the payment by Solutionz for each consumed booking (e.g. made but not cancelled). The timeline will begin with the first booking.
Please note that the basic channel partner royalty for referrals is for one year only, as we have a Client Success team that is responsible for working with our Level 2 and 3 clients to increase their engagement, and we provide a financial incentive to them for this focus on growth. Their support includes a 30-60-90 day call following implementation and a quarterly call thereafter. There are options to extend the timeframe, depending on the productivity of your referrals.
That Payment Period can be extended in several ways.
|Extension Options for Basic Channel Partners||18 Months||24 Months||Life of Accounts|
|Minimum Bookings for extension||100 per month||300 per month||$1m in gross hotel sales across all accounts|
Royalty and Bonus Payments
The payment will be made by the 10th of the following month, including your base royalty and any bonuses that are earned:
|Royalties (paid monthly as % of Solutionz revenues)||Base||Engagement Bonus
(> 4.6% engagement)
|Base Rate – intro only||5% royalty||5% bonus|
|Base Rate – participation in sales process||10% royalty||5% bonus|
|License fees paid up front||50% royalty|
Alternative Payment Options
If there is a conflict of interest with you taking payment for introducing us to your network/client base, we have two alternatives:
- We will contribute your royalty to your charity of choice quarterly (must be a US based 501c3)
- If we are using you for your services, we can apply your royalty to those services as payment
[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”3. Support”]We agree to
(1) Appoint a dedicated Account Director to coordinate all communication and support requests for your Network;
(2) Conduct an onboard Implementation Plan meeting with Enterprise Clients;
(3) Provide final testing assistance of your Implementation; and
(4) Provide ongoing support and 99.95% availability of TripProximity.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”4. Your Obligations”]You agree to
(1) Make introductions to qualified prospects
(2) Register your prospects and coordinate all sales activity with the Solutionz channel partner team
(3) Follow the instructions provided by the channel partner team to update Solutionz with information about all activity
(4) Close the deal, with support from the Solutionz sales team
(5) Honor and uphold the Company Values[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”5. Intellectual Property Rights”]We own or license all intellectual property rights in TripProximity and this Agreement does not give you any ownership interest.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”6. General Terms”]You agree this agreement will also be governed by the General Terms required by our hotel inventory providers on the Privacy and General Terms tabs of this page. Words in this Agreement have meanings as set in the General Terms.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”7. Term”]This Agreement has a renewable term of one year and includes termination provisions as set in the General Terms.[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”8. Entire Agreement”]This Agreement, together with the General Terms, represents the entire agreement between the parties regarding TripProximity. If there is any conflict between this Agreement and the General Terms, the former will prevail.[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Privacy” icon=”icon icon-lock3″][boc_accordion_section with_bgr=”yes” border=”yes”][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”General Terms & Conditions” icon=”icon icon-file-text-o”][boc_accordion_section with_bgr=”yes” border=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”Privacy (display and/or print)” is_open=”yes”][/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”GENERAL (display and/or print)” is_open=”yes”]
- General Terms
[/boc_accordion][/boc_accordion_section][/boc_tab][boc_tab title=”Getting Started” icon=”icon icon-flag-checkered”][boc_accordion_section with_bgr=”yes” border=”yes”][boc_accordion title=”RESOURCES” is_open=”yes”]Corporate Website
About the new Concierge Capabilities[/boc_accordion][boc_accordion title=”ONBOARDING” is_open=”yes”]For Channel Partners that wish to create an account for a prospect/client, this document provides the background on how to create an account from your referral link (provided to you when you register).
For those Channel Partners that wish to build tools for your own use (or to learn how the tool can be used), here is the documentation for customizing a tool.
If you still need more information, click HERE for the basics on how we compensate Channel Partners or schedule a call using the link to the right.
If you are ready to go, register by clicking on the link below.