In less time than it takes to run a marathon, you can integrate smart trip planning into RunSignUp.com
Benefit to RunSignUp.com
- Incremental, transactional revenue stream from travel that is already happening to the races
- Can be installed in hours, not days, weeks or months
- Device and container responsive and integrates data dynamically, directly from the race page
- RunSignUp would be the first in the race market to deliver integrated trip planning and we will position you as the thought leader
Benefit to Your Clients and their Runners
- We give you an additional 10% royalty for your clients if you turn on the tool on an opt-out basis
- Supports your client’s give back to their cause of choice
- Eliminates the need to do room block deals with hotels for each race, saving time and giving runners choice
- Runners can come in the night before to stay nearby the starting line, with the offer at the end of the registration path when they have committed to attend
Benefit to the Spectators
- Races often take care of the runners, but don’t offer anything for the spectators
- For runners and spectators alike, offer hotels nearby, plus driving directions and optional car rental and air booking
- Guaranteed lowest published rates on hotels
- 24x7x365 phone support, plus online access to booking for changes and cancellations
Benefits the causes your clients support
- Solutionz donates 10% of our revenues to you (or your client’s) charity of choice
- If your client is a 501c3, we’ll donate 25% of our revenues directly to your client
- We provide you a recap of all giving activity on a quarterly basis
- We can provide ongoing fund raising from travel (making donations literally while your clients sleep) to augment your various mechanisms for fundraising
Imagine these Use Cases. Similar stories are repeated hundreds of thousands of times a week
- I love to run and really look forward to race day. I’ve worked my way up to a full marathon. I’m a cancer survivor so it means so much. I like to come in the night before to get a good night’s sleep, in a hotel near the starting line.
- The race organizers have the room block at the Marriott. It is a nice hotel, but since I’m a Hilton Diamond member, I just can’t bring myself to stay at the race hotel. I’ll go to the pre-race events, but enjoy my chocolate chip cookies at the Doubletree across the street.
- My family and friends show up at every race and they like to stay near the finish line. They know that I need my time alone before the race, but I am so grateful that they are there for me. We always celebrate with champagne in their hotel after the race!
- Before RunSignUp added smart trip planning, I used to have to look at Google Maps, search nearby for hotels, view the various hotels and then look to see if they were available for the race date, which I had to then go and look up. If I booked it through one of their 6-7 sources, I could never remember where I did the booking if I had to make changes. So relieved to have one click booking for hotels nearby the race.
Test it out. Experience the magic of proximity-based hotel booking.
The tool can have the I’m Staying tab displayed or as shown as the right, it could be the Map view.
The smart trip tool can be embedded in the race page and into the registration and confirmation processes. The deeper the integration, the higher the conversion rate.
Make your Ticketing and Registration system even smarter
When your customers are registering as a runner in a race event or it is a spectator that wants to attend the race, it can often result in an overnight stay. Today when that happens, they have to go to a separate place to make those plans. And there is nothing to prompt or remind them to get a hotel.
Doesn’t it make sense to bring hotel availability and booking closer to their ‘reason’ for the trip? For the first time, you can help your clients easily answer the question: “Where should I stay?” With TripProximity, your event system becomes a 24-hour concierge that provides an integrated answer: “at a hotel nearby.”
There are many choices for Event Ticketing and Registration. Enhance the total experience for your customers. And be known as the innovator that adds to the bottom line while also supporting your favorite charities.
No matter the reason
No matter whether your customer is sponsoring an event or it is a charity raising money, they will appreciate having trip planning integrated right into your system. They can use the smart trip widget to get driving directions or figure out how long it will take to get where they are going. If it takes too long, they can even get an airline ticket.
And for trips that require an overnight, they can easily book a hotel nearby. And the traveler gets to choose properties that meet their proximity, brand, price and amenity preferences and we provide 7x24x365 support, so you don’t have to!
Make your map smarter
If you already have a map on your site, replace it with our Smart Map feature. You can easily add our widget to your Event Ticketing and Registration platform to show the event location on a map. Then right from that same tool, you allow your user to access hotel booking (I’m staying), driving directions (I’m driving) and optional air booking (I’m flying).
Although the user may know the hotels that are near their destination, they don’t know what is available. TripProximity shows just those available hotels that are nearby.
Giving travelers choice is smart
For decades, room blocks have been the way that event managers deal with providing hotel rooms for their event attendees.
The challenge is that this is time consuming and it is a guessing game at best. If you guess too low, the room block could fill up too early. Also, room blocks normally expire a week or more before the event. So even if the rooms were not all sold, someone that wants to attend the event may see that the rooms are sold out and take that to mean that they can’t attend the event.
With TripProximity, you (or your event manager) can begin offering rooms for booking 330 days in advance of the event and attendees can book right up to the last day of the event. We guarantee your attendees the lowest published room rate on their hotel rooms booked through the Smart Trip widget, or we will write them a check for 110% of the difference.
Add a new revenue stream and at the same time, make giving back easy
TripProximity brings to you a new, incremental revenue opportunity that can bring multiple transactions a month from race participants and their spectators.
We share a royalty with you on a quarterly basis, driven by the bookings made by those that your customers reach. We also give you a bonus incentive if you turn on Smart Trip planning for all of your customers.
With TripProximity, every trip can also matter to the charities you support. A percentage of the proceeds from travel bookings made on your system are given to your charity of choice annually.
There is no long term commitment and you begin accruing royalties immediately.
Once you register, we will invite you to your portal, which is already live. We will walk you through the potential revenue stream and what we will give back to your client’s charity of choice.
Comments are closed.