We make life easier for anyone that plans travel for one or more individuals (including for yourself!)
As long as your organization doesn’t have to use a specific travel agency, online travel tool or a corporate travel management company, then our smart trip tool will be perfect for you. Whether you are using the tool yourself, or you are an assistant, a project manager or run a concierge service, we can help you deliver convenience, context and confidence to the traveler.
We provide the front line support to the traveler 24x7x365, so you don’t have to.
What is Smart Trip Planning and why should I use it?
Try the smart trip tool (it’s live)
What is in it for me?
- Each of your travelers can have their own tool or you can set up a tool for each of your clients or projects
- You can host the tool on our site, or it can go on your intranet or your internal administrative platform, such as Slack for access by your team and/or contractors
- If we host the tools, we provide a simple link to the list of tools
- Those that are responsible for booking travel, for anyone on the team, can access the tools from the list, bookmarking it on their browser
Proximity matters when planning travel. You begin the process with the name of a company or venue or an address and TripProximity does the rest.
- Available HOTELS nearby their destination anywhere in the world
- Get DRIVING TIME and/or DRIVING DIRECTIONS from their starting point to their destination
- Rent a CAR, either at their starting point if they are driving or at their destination if they are flying
- Book AIR tickets to the closest airport
- Can be used globally, with pricing in USD or local currency and support in 40+ languages
- In addition to traditional hotels, the system includes private residences, apartments and condos
- 110% best rate guarantee on lodging booked via the tool
- Verified guest reviews on lodging
- To earn frequent traveler points for hotel bookings, simply call the supplier and have them add the frequent traveler number to the booking, or have the traveler show their number when they check in
The Impact of using TripProximity or TravelingToGive
IF YOU ARE A FOR PROFIT COMPANY – we pay a royalty of 1% of the gross hotel and car rental spend to your organization and we donate 1% to your charity of choice.
IF YOU ARE A NON-PROFIT – we donate 2.5% of the gross hotel and car rental spend to your organization. Corporations can also opt for this program to support your charity of choice.
Ready to get started?
Our tools can also be implemented for individual travelers as well and can even be integrated into enterprise systems and sites.
Have an idea of how you can use our tool or have a question? During business hours, you can chat with us. Or if you prefer, you can set up a quick call by clicking the button to the right.
If you have already booked a reservation and need assistance, you or the traveler can contact our Customer Service at 877-477-7441
If you call this toll free number please have the following information used when making your reservation available:
- your trip number
- phone number
Comments are closed.